We are offering a social media internship in the run-up to the triennial meeting of the FRLSU (between June and late August 2018).
Who are we looking for?
- a postgraduate or undergraduate student (but other candidates will also be considered)
- who has an interest in languages of Scotland and Ulster
- who, preferably, has a working knowledge of Gaelic (and/or Scots)
- who has a comprehensive understanding of Facebook and Twitter
- who enjoys browsing the web for interesting content and news about languages
- who has basic WordPress skills (non-essential)
What will your job be?
- you will keep an eye out on interesting tweets and Facebook posts which relate to the languages of Scotland and Ulster and retweet and share them, adding to the online presence of the FRLSU
- you will post updates about the forthcoming conference
What do we offer?
- waived fees for the FRLSU triennial conference (23-25 August 2018), including conference participation, lunches, coffee breaks, drinks reception and conference dinner
- an opportunity to develop a network of social media links within your interest area
- a way of turning your daily use of social media into an exciting addition to your CV!
If you are interested in this work, please get in touch with Joanna Kopaczyk on email@example.com by Wednesday 13 June 2018 with a short explanation how you meet the criteria listed above and why you are the best candidate for the job.